Strategy, UX research, UX design, UI design, Framendi, Bakendi, integrations.
5 people - UX/UI designer, Framendi developer, Bakendi developer, Project manager, Copywriter
Fast Parts is a multipurpose system, built to facilitate international trade. The platform is backing the on-demand orders for the machinery parts for stores in Reykjavik and Akureyri. On the other end of the platform, the designated team receives the orders and, in turn, makes their way submitting the proposals. Feature-rich tool includes order status tracking, pricing functions, alerts, SMS/email notifications, communication with external car registry, multiple shipment options and more. It is an internal platform only used by the store employees and affiliates.
We try to make the user feel comfortable using the systems we have created. Without overburdening the eye, we convey what is important.
For effortless payments, a local third party payment processor has been chosen. The services communicated via designated API endpoints to transfer necessary data securely and reliably.
We believe that the site must be mobile-friendly. This provides convenience to our customers, making Fast Parts fully customizable for mobile devices.
Everything is very simple and clear - user gets email, clicks on the link and chooses to buy 1 item under 50.000 ISK. Pays Full Price. Gets Invoice.
1. First screen. User gets a list of requested parts
2. User selects 1 part under 50.000 ISK and clicks to pay full price
3. User gets order summary page. By adding email field here many input fields are skipped in third party checkout system.
4. After payment user is taken to success page where he gets his order number, order status and instructions what to do next.
5. Part is moved to Confirmed tab. User can track order status here and receive an invoice
Minimalistic, but complete admin side enables to manage bookings, change rental durations, information about customers, trips, pickup/drop off locations, pricing models and more.
Admin interface is built with customization in mind, thus it can easily be adapted to user’s requirements.